Sunday, November 23, 2008

Celebration Day

I think I can speak for Rex, Greg, Randy/Anita, Ryan/Stacy....we are exhausted. Today was an AWESOME day! Mom's celebration service was joyful and full of rememberances. I have tons to share, but I am too tired tonite. Please keep checking back, I think we have much to say yet before we are done with this blog. We took a lot of pictures today too that I will eventually get on here.

Rex and Greg are leaving for North Carolina in the morning for a holiday visit with Greg's family. Please pray for Rex as he begins this transition in life and pray for his body to be protected for this time while his cancer treatment is being delayed.

I am flying to Oregon with Tisha tomorrow nite for the week as well. What a whirlwind of changes this week regarding that trip.

Ronna

2 comments:

  1. It was definitely an amazing day! So many people had such great things to say about my grandma. I was so proud sitting there with the rest of my family, listening to the memories and taking it all in. I miss her so much already...

    Tandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ronna, I so glad that you are going to Oregon. Hopefully it will give you time to relax and re group. karen

    ReplyDelete