Wednesday, November 26, 2008

We're still here.

We haven't left this blog yet. We all continue to heal and think of Mom all the time. We keep thinking of calling or emailing her because it's hard to believe she's gone.

I want to post the summary of the autopsy when we get it, but it could take 2 weeks to 1 month before we get it. But any information I get I will post if I feel it's relevant. We know it wasn't cardiac/vascular/embolism/bowel obstruction.

Ryan

Hi, it's Ronna posting from Oregon! Getting some much needed peaceful rest and loving on my little boys. I just talked to Rex on the opposite coast in North Carolina. We have not posted much about Rex and I want to bring you up to speed a bit.

Greg & Stacy have made the offer for Rex to move to NC. Rex is considering and praying about it. I called today to assure him that he has the blessing of myself, and Randy and Ryan, and in fact we all feel it is the best for him to be near his family for a change (much closer to Merlinda too). He's still in the decision process, but we all feel he will eventually agree. Stacey is researching oncologists and they will be contacting Rex's Ft Wayne oncologist next week so that everything is in place once he decides.

Rex has an aggressive lymphoma that needs treatment asap. 12 weeks of chemo and radiation.
Please continue to pray for Rex as he deals with all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment